With its DAC (Dynamic Axial Compression) HPLC columns of different diameters, Kyrapharm offers purification services from milligrams up to several hundred kilograms, adapted to any of your projects.
- Analytical scale: 5 analytical HPLC units used for the screening (determination of stationary phases and eluents) and development of methods, prior to scaling the separation up to the pilot or production.
- Semi-preparative scale:
- There is a dedicated, fully-automated semi-preparative line for the isolation of impurities at the scale of tens of milligrams,
- Two DAC columns (internal diameter: 50 mm) complete the process development and allow intermediate scale-up to be carried out to confirm the main parameters and robustness of the process.
- Pilot scale:
- A 200 mm diameter DAC column enables purification of hundreds of grams.
- Industrial scale:
- A 450 mm diameter DAC column completes Kyrapharm’s equipment to produce up to several hundred kilograms in a cGMP environment. This tool is ideally suited to the production of initial clinical batches for the pharmaceutical industry.
* High Performance Liquid Chromatography