Custom synthesis with Orgapharm (Axyntis Group)
Due to its location on Orgapharm site, Kyrapharm benefits from the equipment and expertise of Orgapharm’s teams for developing organic synthesis projects, from the laboratory scale up to the industrial scale:
- R&D and analytical laboratories and an experienced, flexible team, close to the production teams
- A cGMP pilot plant enabling intermediate scale-up to be studied and the manufacturing of batches for pre-clinical to commercial phases
- cGMP production units:
- Multipurpose equipment: reactors ranging from 20 L to 6,300 L, glasslined and stainless steel, with a total reactor capacity of 90 m3, offering a wide range of technologies: cryogenic conditions (down to -80° C), hydrogenation, halogenation, cyanation, asymmetric synthesis, high temperature conditions(up to 250° C), batch or thin layer distillation, crystallisation unit, etc.
- A finishing workshop enabling isolation and finishing/packaging of the main active ingredients in a controlled atmosphere.
- A large range of analysis equipment: HPLC and gas chromatography, UV and IR spectroscopy, DSC, titration, etc.
- Stability chambers to test ICH stability.